Learn MetaTrader 4 for Forex Trading
- 5/100 Students
- Forex Trading Courses
- 14 Lessons /0 Quizes
MetaTrader 4 for complete beginners!
MetaTrader 4 is a professional and secure trading platform for international financial markets.
It provides access to all major currency pairs, CFDs on indices, oil and petroleum products.
The low system requirements and intuitive workspace make it easy to use for beginners as well as experienced traders.
In this course you will receive complete and detailed information on the use of МetaТrader 4 software. You have decided to become a trader, that’s fine, but you can’t get started without learning the software.
- In this course you will learn how to download and install the software.
- You will learn how to open an account and how to get started using the platform.
- We’ll go through everything, you will get information about each window, indicator, and button.
- You will learn how to add an indicator to the chart, how to minimize the loss by using stop loss order, how to set your take profit zones.
- How to make the platform visually good for you.
- You will learn how to set your stop loss order in to profit, and how to guarantee your profit with the stop loss order.
- More things like a sound notification when the price goes up to a certain level, how to add your indicators, or robots.
In a nutshell, we have covered everything in this detailed course.
After that, you will know everything you need to start building your trading strategy and start trading.
Metatrader 4 is no longer available for download from the official website because it is not supported.
However many forex brokers are still using it. You can read more at our blog.
You can download metatrader 4 from our partner IC Markets. You can open a demo account free of charge!